Saturday, April 24, 2010

Unique Folk Art, Featured Artist

Sara Pulver
Being involved in the art world for over 20 years, My work can be found in collections around the world. Employing many various styles my aim is to make you smile. I get great inspiration from the animal world and like to portray our friends as happy, fun loving beings, which I truly believe they are. I love doing commissions. Mostly people request to see their various pets or favorite animals come to life through my works, sometimes including themselves in a role reversal. I am looking forward to hosting my first In House Open Studio Show this year and working closely with my agent, I hope to complete a series of picture books as well.

1 comment:

  1. | am a big fan of Sara's art. she is so spontaneous, and real! Love that chick!

    ReplyDelete